- Mr. Chekroun began his career in hospitality while studying mechanical engineering in Paris.
- In 1993, Ben was invited to join the team of one of top restaurants in the world, Le Bernardin working closely with the owner Maguy Le Coze and chef Eric Ripert as a member of the executive team for over 27 years.
- Ben doubled the staff at Le Bernadin and pushed sales from $10 million to $22 million annually through re-envisioned the restaurant philosophy from its ceremonious French execution and transformed service into its current “congenial luxe” style
- While at Le Bernardin, the restaurant held a three-star rating from the prestigious Michelin Guide since 2005 and received the James Beard Award for outstanding service in 1999
- In 2020, the French Consulate will present Ben as a Chevalier de L’ordre du Mérite in recognition of his lifelong commitment to the traditions of French culture and gastronomy in America
- Ben’s ultimate pride stems from offering the guest their ultimate experience each time they enter a dining room; every guest is one in the same and relishes in the concept that all patrons have an exceptional experience
- Ben has been featured on multiple occasions in Esquire Magazine, Inc., New York Times and other leading culinary publications